Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dish Station Spritzer ...

I really should have used CPVC to hook up the sink in the dish station, but I didn't, and it took me until today to finish it. Encouraged by this I connected all the loose pieces, and turned on the water.

Oh what a fountain!!!!

Although I connected all the loose pieces (the faucets are screwed onto the water pipes), I didn't use any pipe dope, after all I just wanted to see if the pipes I soldered together were leaking or not. I was too lazy to completely water proof the whole assembly, as I would take it apart again so E! can clean the sink, but it seemed the pipes were holding, and I was content.


1 comment:

Cara mengobati radang sendi said...

may be useful for all, helpful article once and pardon me permission to share also here :

Obat radang sendi tumit kaki
Cara menyembuhkan muntaber
Obat batuk berdarah herbal