Yesterday was a long day, E! was up on the rig the whole day, and she kicked ass. She got the south side mostly done (to paint the left side, we'll have to move the aerial lift around the house, which we'll do after the east side):
Meanwhile I finished work on the stand/cover for the service panel (Sicherungskasten) for the parking lot side. E! was very kind, and let me play around a little, spending almost three days on this project. I always wanted to do a little timber frame (Fachwerk) project, and this was just perfect. Below you see the two halfs of the stand/cover/whateveryouwanttocallit.
And here is half the stand/cover/youknowwhat assembled and set in concrete footings, for which I used clay flues from the old kitchen chimney, that I had taken down earlier in the year.